Suggested Packing List:
- Insurance ID Cards
- Enough medications, vitamins, etc. for 3 weeks (let attending physician know that you will need 3 weeks worth of medications and get 3 weeks worth of prescriptions filled)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable workout clothes
- Long-sleeved shirt(s)
- Sweats, sweatshirt, or similar clothing
- Casual, everyday clothing
- Water shoes (for water aerobics)
- Money (for souvenirs, etc.)
- Camera & film
- Book(s) that you've always wanted to read
- Photographs of family/friends
- Stationary, cards, stamps
- Alarm clock
- Additional bedding or pillows (optional)
- Personal toiletry items (soap, towels are already provided)
- If you have a service animal, be sure to bring an adequate supply of all necessary supplies
- A positive attitude
Now Booking For:
Space is limited.
Let The Bridge help you!
Click here to chat with a representative
BRIDGE EPIC ADVENTURE
Retreat for previous guests & significant othersClick Here For More Info
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE PROGRAM?
HOW CAN I ENSURE THE CHANGES WILL LAST?
The Bridge Program includes 3 months of aftercare to help your improvements last a lifetime.
View more testimonials.
What People are Saying
“...they truly care...”— Carol
“Because of my experiences at The Bridge, I have gotten my life back!”— Katie
“What a gift. What a precious gift.”— Judy
“... I felt a peace with my life that I haven't felt before.”— Terri
“...I love them all so much and can't thank them enough for saving my life...”— Krista
Upload your own
scrapbook page or photo!
View Guest Photo Gallery