What Makes Us Different
Here at The Bridge, we offer programs and solutions for chronic mental and physical health issues. This renewal will change the direction one experiences and sees their health and ultimately life. Everything you do her will contribute to your healing. This is not a ?band-aid? solution. Healing is possible! There can be many things in the way of what our bodies ability to heal. We will provide in a condensed 19 day program what is best for the individual guest to recover. Many attend The Bridge at critical times in life because they feel lost, confused or frustrated about their health. At The Bridge we help guests find freedom to live life again by healing what is in the way of recovery. This is what makes The Bridge a powerful experience.
How is this done?
The Bridge is an environment with exceptional providers that meet one on one with each guest. Along with individual healing treatments, is the important education guest receive in our workshops and classes. The Bridge program is designed to work, stretch and explore the abilities of each guest, allowing them to not just be stronger than when they arrived but to change their perspective for the rest of their life.
The following are included to support recovery:
- Full Blood Work - blood work allows our physician and staff to clearly see the state of each guests biological system when they arrive. Many guests experience significant changes in their lab results after their 3 weeks at The Bridge.
- Physician Evaluation - One on one time and attention to each guests biological health allows guest and staff to be clear about the goals and needs for each guest.
- Massage - Regular massage allows each guest time to repair and restore their system. This is beneficial for not only chronic pain, fibromyalgia, lupus, CRPS/RSD, migraines, hypertension and chronic fatigue but also stress, depression. PTSD and anxiety.
- Personal Training - Between walks, hikes and one-on-one specialized physical training, you will open up your body to new strength.
- Physical Therapy - Our physical therapist has exceptional insight to new methods to repair and strengthen physical limitations. Furthermore, those with mental illness will also find physical therapy provides a change of view with correcting posture and structural imbalances.
- Chiropractic - Alignment of the spinal column and nerve system will allow your body to process the balance of hormonal/chemical, physical and emotional changes in conjunction with the other therapies in the program.
We know that there is nothing lost in the connection between our mind, body and soul. Learning how to make these systems harmonious is the journey.
The following is included to provide skills and tools for lasting change.
- Pain Management Training - Living with pain does not have to drive your life. Learn to reduce or eliminate pain in your life.
- Medication Reduction - Exceptional success has come for Bridge guests to reduce or eliminate their reliance on medication.
- Life Planning - We will aid you in making a plan of where to go from here and how to carry home your new knowledge. Being able to look forward to a life that is hopeful and rewarding is our hope for each guest.
- Meditation - Our mind-body specialists will guide you through meditation practices. Reducing continuous stress is key to allowing the body to be strong. The mind-body connection can be sensitive. If the mind is not at ease nor is the body.
- Diet Coaching - Dietitians, nutritionist and food specialists teach about how food contributes to heal your mind and body.
- Mind-Body Coaching - Everything you do here is heal the he mind and the body. Learning about this connection is freeing.
- Clinical Psychology - One on one appointments provides guidance through how to be successful in recovery on a very personal level.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy - Psychology appointments as well as group workshops aid in problem solving and behavior change.
Many other activities and classes are included that bring the elements all together:
Equine therapy, art therapy, music therapy, yoga, rapid-eye therapy, community service, walks and hikes throughout the beautiful Southern Utah desert.
Now Booking For:
Space is limited.
Let The Bridge help you!
Click here to chat with a representative
BRIDGE EPIC ADVENTURE
Retreat for previous guests & significant othersClick Here For More Info
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE PROGRAM?
HOW CAN I ENSURE THE CHANGES WILL LAST?
The Bridge Program includes 3 months of aftercare to help your improvements last a lifetime.
View more testimonials.
What People are Saying
“...they truly care...”— Carol
“Because of my experiences at The Bridge, I have gotten my life back!”— Katie
“What a gift. What a precious gift.”— Judy
“... I felt a peace with my life that I haven't felt before.”— Terri
“...I love them all so much and can't thank them enough for saving my life...”— Krista
Upload your own
scrapbook page or photo!
View Guest Photo Gallery